Suggested Titles and Topics
- Creating a values based organization
- India's future - economic, social, political
- India vs China - who will win the race?
- What makes a good leader?
- Mantra of success
- High performing organizations
- Schools of tomorrow - my vision of a good education
- How to reform our education system?
- The place of philanthropy
- The difficulty of being good--the moral dimension in our lives.
Additional areas of expertise
- Corporate strategy
- Economic reforms
- India's society, culture, religions
- India's soft power
Examples of organizations addressed recently:
- Time Warner worldwide
- ING bank
- Credit Suisse Asia, Investment Conference 2013
- Government of Singapore
- Harvard Business School
Click on links below to view video clips of Gurcharan Das speaking
- On the Difficulty of Being Good at the Library of Congress' National Book Festival in Washington DC, September 24, 2010
- On India's future - presentation to global customers of WIPRO in Malaga, Spain, November 12, 2009
- The future belongs to India, not China (Intelligence Squared debate) in London, May 12, 2009
- On what is wrong with business education - interview to Indian School of Business in Delhi, February 11, 2009
For fees and availability, please contact:
- India: The 9.9 Media - London Speaker Bureau, Bindu Malik Krishna - firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Cell: +91 9810315750
- India: The Outstanding Speakers Bureau: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: +91 8376801271; email@example.com Cell: +91 8586982489
- Far East, United States and Europe: Andrew Vine - firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: +65 6300-2495